View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 09:52 PM

long bow will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pat's Rubberlegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean_mt View Post
I didn't know there were any SUPER Secret streams near Missoula! But intend to go to my favorite sorta-secret creek this weekend...I sure hope my intention comes to fruition. Maybe I'll make some size 14 rubber legs to try out...
Deanmt I hope it does and I hope you do! Maybe it might be when the water is low, a smaller bug seems more on the menu then other times? who knows.

You see, this SUPER SECRET creek is only 30 minutes outside of Missoula, so no one local ever goes there. No one outside of Montana has heard of it, and I've never seen an out-of-state plate. Also, no big bugs hatch on it either, so it never sees any pressure in the Spring. And it's really tough wading so in the summer it's all to myself as well.

The only time I really see people up there is in August; some cowboys get together for a branding or something

Good luck on the outing this weekend; hope it happens for you. Weather should be good throughout the week.