View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 10:11 PM

dean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant futuredean_mt has a brilliant future
Default Re: Pat's Rubberlegs

Quote:
Originally Posted by long bow View Post
Deanmt I hope it does and I hope you do! Maybe it might be when the water is low, a smaller bug seems more on the menu then other times? who knows.

You see, this SUPER SECRET creek is only 30 minutes outside of Missoula, so no one local ever goes there. No one outside of Montana has heard of it, and I've never seen an out-of-state plate. Also, no big bugs hatch on it either, so it never sees any pressure in the Spring. And it's really tough wading so in the summer it's all to myself as well.

The only time I really see people up there is in August; some cowboys get together for a branding or something

Good luck on the outing this weekend; hope it happens for you. Weather should be good throughout the week.
Now I am actually curious. I thought you were being sarcastic but the details say otherwise. 30 minutes from town eh...I already have a 50 and 100 mile radius drawn around Missoula on my map, maybe I need a 25 mile ring as well...

It's pretty cool and makes me feel good when I actually stop and think about the sheer number of options to fish just a half hour from home.