View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 12:16 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of
Default Re: Time To 'Fess Up...

I was raised with spinning gear. Nothing wrong with that. My dad got a fly rod one year for xmas and i thought it looked like fun. i tried it and was so-so about it. I started getting into tying flies and that was what made me get more into the fly fishing, I had all these dang flies. For many years I was probably 70/30 spin to fly, however once I moved back home from college I very quickly flipped flopped, and in the past 7-8 years I have used my ultra-light maybe 5 times. Maybe. Nothing wrong with it, I just much rather enjoy the fly fishing, even though its more difficult, I enjoy it much more.

I do have a baitcaster in my rod rack, its got alot of dust on it and some old 15lb on it. i could probably cast it cleanly, but i dont have have any of my bass lures/plastics at my house.

Storm Drain Bonefisher