View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 05:39 PM

flyfisher117 will become famous soon enoughflyfisher117 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to flyfisher117
Default Re: Winston has ruined me!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonder View Post
I was afraid someone was going to post something like this..........so now, I will go ahead and plunge.......head first.....off the deep end..........no turning back now..........I'm ruined..........

HAHA Everyone told me when I got my first AR-15 I would want more because they are addicting, well I only really want one more. I wish I could say the same about fly rods. I just need a few different ones to cover a variety of fish species and fishing situations.

---------- Post added at 04:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fireroad View Post
Not to steer this off topic...but what is the Boron III LS? A quick google search only shows where Winston filed to a patent to trademark the name.
No clue on my end, I know the Boron III SX is the super fast action but I dont have any idea what the LS means. Sure someone else knows more.