Thread: Last laugh.
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 06:18 PM

siege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant futuresiege has a brilliant future
Default Re: Last laugh.

Hi Casey, it was nothing special. Another 1494 DA.
No barrel shaped spacers, no 0 shaped line guide. It's something that will see some use. If it was an older model, it might get respectfully retired to the antique shelf, but no such luck on this one
But I'm always on the lookout. My wife has learned to look forward to yard-sale Saturdays. She looks at what she likes, and keeps a book in the the car in case I spend too much time dickering. I have picked up St.Croixs and Sages, and 1 no name bamboo at garage and sidewalk sales. It's sorta like dry land fishing. The good catches keep you willing to go on to another likely looking spot.On a day off, if I can't get some fishing in, I like a little wheelin' n' dealin', and then take my wife to lunch, to reward her patience.