View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 12:05 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Bighorn River Float Trip

That goes both way you know Leaving here during the summer is very hard for me to do. After waiting through the long cold dark winter dreaming only of a decent season, it's hard, even if I were coming to Wyoming.

If you come here I'll take you up that river I have been telling you about. That will supply enough excitement to last a while. The fishing on the destination is really good but it's the trip that seems to stick in my mind more. If you wait another year the cabin will be much more comfy too

There's always a chance that I could come down next fall, is October too late?

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;