View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 08:33 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Ever had a really bad idea? Like grow a beard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duker View Post
I've had a beard for 15 years. In addition to its debatable aesthetic qualities, it saves me having to shave in the morning. My wife doesn't like it. It's not coming off unless I need surgery or something.

Beards are a sign of a rich inner life.

Scott
First time I've actually laughed out loud in days! My first 'Beard' was the result of falling off my roof. Well, the fall was nothing, the contact with an asvalt drive way was another matter. Still keep that old Costco entry card as that's the only picture I have.

Fred