View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 02:16 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bighorn River Float Trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by troutn View Post
My name is Rick Whisman. My user name is troutn. I just joined a few days ago after fishing with Mike and Larry. Lucky enough to get personalized truck plates in Missouri as "troutn"! I have been fly fishing for 8 years. I fish for all species of trout, steelhead, salmon and whatever else I can hook on my fly rod! My primary areas to fish are the areas around Missouri. Lucky enough to still have a few more days left on a 9 day trip to the Cody area.

Thanks again Larry for the trip! It was awesome
Rick: Welcome to the forum! That float trip was awesome and meeting both you and Mike really made it special! Congrats on landing all those Wyoming trout. Have a great time fishing in the Cody area.