View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 03:54 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dumb question about drift boats

Quote:
Originally Posted by macklin View Post
Asking how shuttles work is not a dumb question. It is maybe one of the last great problems in drift boating, sometimes takes longer than the float.

But I am verry interested in the frontend hitch mount. I've got an olde Honda Trail110 and would love to use it for that. What did it take to add the hitchmount? Can't tell the make on your truck, mine's an 08 Tundra.
Go to a place that sells "RV's," most do this stuff all the time. Don't cringe when they tell you 'How Much.' Tow bar, wiring, brake connections, etc., is a hell of a job even for someone who knows what they're doing.

This 'stuff' is NOT a DIY! Every vech. is different ...... even if you 'can.' Many vech's, you can't.

Fred