Thread: Abel Hemostats
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 06:05 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Abel Hemostats

Quote:
Originally Posted by dean_mt View Post
Tag Heuer watches,
I wear a Tag Heuer Link SEL 200 gold & stainless A bit of overkill but I like it. Every now and then it shows up in a fish picture on my wrist. I gotta say that it never has skipped a beat since 2000.

Watches were a weakness last century I guess. I did choke on the Submariner but now I wish I had done it, they aren't getting cheaper.

There are just some things that fall way below the bar of conspicuous consumption that we just must have. Because of that I am not critical of anyone who wants the Able nipper or anything else for that matter.

What I really want is a Robertson R-44 and I'm still saving for one

Might need to Google that one..............

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;