View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 11:20 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why Did You Go There?

Last nite in Montana and thinking about the waters fished and why I fished them. Upon arrival, checked in with two reputable fly shops and got the news on the blue ribbon streams and rivers, what I heard was "the fishing was good but technical and expect to see a slew of fisherman) not something that interested me. So I spent the next two mornings driving dirt roads and hiking, looking for my idea of an ultimate fishing experience and was fortunate to find such a place. (yes, I am being a little secretive)

So now I'm curious, why do you travel to Montana, Colorado or Wyoming to fish? There isn't a wrong answer here, only curious. I now have property in Montana and can say the fishing is just one of the reasons and by no means the "main event", solitude, the diversity of geography and wildlife pulls me here, what about you.

Dave