View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 10:57 AM
Administrator

Frank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond reputeFrank Whiton has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank Whiton
Default Re: Sunglasses while fishing...

To everybody who reads this thread. If you are not using polarized sunglasses you are missing fish. It is just that simple. Polarized sunglasses allow you to see into the water and blocks a great deal of reflection. It is much easier to catch a fish you can see than to blind cast hoping something might be there. Now it is true when Trout fishing you can fish seams, pocket water or overhangs and do quite well. But Polarized sunglasses will give you a bunch more opportunities.

Jimmie, dark gray is not all that bad. It gives the best color rendition and in most cases more protection. Some salt water fishers prefer the dark gray and they also make good driving glasses. Some fishers even have different color glasses for different light conditions. I have dark grey and vermilion. The vermilion work good but every thing I look at has a tint to it. I seem to use my grey glasses the most here in Florida.

Frank