View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 11:48 PM

innes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to beholdinnes is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Fly Fishing With Health Issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyBum View Post
For several years I've awoken at night, because my hands become numb and occassionally pin and needles feeling like my hands have fallen asleep. I spoke to my doctor several years ago and he said I have a sprain from my job which requires daily typing. Finally about 6 months ago this started happened after casting for a extended period.
Don't expect doctors to know what they're talking about.
If something ails you do some research and analyze what it might be prior to visiting the doctor. I learned this with my dad who was being overmedicated and wasn't getting better. Did a lot of research and narrowed his problems down to a couple of things. Got a second opinion, gave my opinion, and in a matter of days he was up and feeling better. Doctors are geat people but we put too much trust in them and their default answers. Good luck. SF