View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 12:54 AM

siege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud ofsiege has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Fly Fishing With Health Issues

A couple of years ago, my hips and back hurt so bad I couldn't walk more than 20 feet or so without stopping for the pain to ease up. I was seeing a chiropractor because of the pain. He said it was from an inflamed sciatic nerve, and pressure on other nerves, and my only choice was surgery. He had given up on me. Although I was a sceptic, and did'nt have any faith in alternative health care, I went to see an acupuncturist. I walked out of there pain free. It was the best fifty bucks I ever spent ! It may not work for everyone, but the point is, keep trying. There is always something out there that might help .At 66, I have some health issues, too. I take my meds, watch my diet, and generally behave myself. It comes with the territory. I finally learned to appriciate getting older when I realized it sure beats the other alternative. No more birthdays.