View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 09:04 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How important is looking the part?

That sounds familiar.

I like to cast standing up in my canoe and that's what I was doing one day when some hikers stopped to watch. Probably waiting for the inevitable.
I was concentrating on my cast, trying not to look foolish when I hooked into a nice smallmouth.,
I was so surprised that I fell right over backwards. Not into the water fortunately, but down into the canoe, breaking the seat.
When I got my act together, my audience was gone, but I still had the fish.

From only last month, this picture has a similar story .
I had just done a header into the river and after recovering what was left of my dignity, this little land locked salmon was on my line

Click the image to open in full size.