View Single Post
Old 05-25-2009, 12:02 PM

arfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud ofarfishinbear has much to be proud of
Default Re: Sunglasses while fishing...

I agree with Frank myself, when I was younger I hated wearing sunglass most of the time, really cant rember why, the sun started bothering my eyes one day so i got a pair of good polarized ones and a whole new underwater world opend up to me, I saw fish and cover that I never seen before, on all waters, ponds, lakes, and rivers. Right now I wear a pair of Serengeti sunglass that cost me 500.00 (prescription), but my wife bought a pair of cacoons and I love them, thye slip over your glasses with out makeing you look like a dork lol. Thats my next pair, so I dont have to compltely switch glasses every time I need a view with out sunglass on.
Bear
P.S. make sure for the best underwater veiw to get a pair that wrap around your face