View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 12:49 PM

jaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond reputejaybo41 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: One Year Results of the Wading Stud Shootout;

Thanks for the follow up Ard, the results are interesting to say the least. I've had the Star Bites in my Riversheds for 2 seasons and have not lost any of them. They are a little worn but they grab enough to keep them in. Like you, I've only had to tighten them.

They are spendy but what drew me to them was how they integrate into the sole and fit between the star shaped rubber tread. I've worn studded boots in the past and while they do provide a good tread, they've either been worn significantly or have been pushed into the sole of the boot. I'll take 2+ years of safer wading at that price.