View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 01:14 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: One Year Results of the Wading Stud Shootout;

Hi Jason,

I agree with you regarding cost being worth the grip. Although Alaska just went to a 'No Felt Sole' rule last year I've been wearing Vibram soles for a long time. They have so many attributes but the fact that they don't carry mud & water the way felt does is enough for me. In snow conditions we all know what happens with felt soled boots.............

Safety wise I've been aware since my first pair of Orvis Hennery's Fork Vibram sole boots that you muse exercise due caution with rubber soles. However I have yet to take a slip in mid stream using cleated rubber.

I'm about to leave to go hike up another creek for trout. Maybe I can get the ones that always get away.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;