View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 01:33 PM

dean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond reputedean_mt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Theft at Twin Bridges Fly Fishing Shop

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
It really sucks that stories like this one are becoming more common these days, it's not the first time I've read of something like this on a forum. Vehicle break-ins, forum classified shenanigans, fly shop break-ins, it all sucks especially when you consider that most anglers are sportsmen. Just goes to show you that there are scumbags everywhere these days. Situations such as this makes me second guess buying from that auction site or craigslist.
Good point. I am dedicated to building all my rods these days, but I still look for reels and other gear online. I would certainly ask a lot of questions of an online auction/craigslist seller before buying. You see so many listings that are simply wrong that is a huge red flag that the seller obviously knows nothing about what they have. I just wish there was recourse.

I bet you that no one in Twin Bridges ever locks there doors. Unfortunately it sounds like the fly shops will need expensive security systems now.