View Single Post
Old 07-24-2013, 09:45 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why Did You Go There?

Russ, sounds like you had a good time. While knocking about in the mountains I stumbled upon the trails manager for the Bob Marshall Wilderness and had a interesting conversation. After all was said and done I came away with a new job after retiring. Going to volunteer my time doing trail repair work in the Bob. Can't think of a better way to learn the flora and fauna of that back country.

I am not knocking anyone, but suspect many fisherman come out West to put a notch on their rod handle, just as some want to catch every species of trout. We each have our own reasons, lets hear some more.

Dave