View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 05:58 AM

hairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to beholdhairwing530 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Ultimate "FITW" Trout Flies Assortment

In the spirit of fairness across the board, and since I've been asked this question a time or two, the remaining orders will be taken and filled on a "first-come, first-served" basis. A few members have requested that I set aside "FITW" collections for them, and as much as I'd like to respect those requests, the truth is that I've been doing this for a specific purpose, and one with a timeline that's closing fast.

Please know that I will do everything I can to ensure that any and all "needs" are fulfilled. And, I ask you to realize as well that this is pretty much a "one-man band" sort of thing at this stage of the game...

Again, I want to thank each and every member who participated in lending a hand with this annual "FITW" project...

Jerry, aka hairwing530