View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 05:58 AM

hairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud ofhairwing530 has much to be proud of
Default Re: The Ultimate "FITW" Trout Flies Assortment

In the spirit of fairness across the board, and since I've been asked this question a time or two, the remaining orders will be taken and filled on a "first-come, first-served" basis. A few members have requested that I set aside "FITW" collections for them, and as much as I'd like to respect those requests, the truth is that I've been doing this for a specific purpose, and one with a timeline that's closing fast.

Please know that I will do everything I can to ensure that any and all "needs" are fulfilled. And, I ask you to realize as well that this is pretty much a "one-man band" sort of thing at this stage of the game...

Again, I want to thank each and every member who participated in lending a hand with this annual "FITW" project...

Jerry, aka hairwing530