View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 09:48 AM

brookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to beholdbrookfieldangler is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What is your one fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sep View Post
Bones are all that, for sure. And, like you, it's the sight fishing that makes the game for me. I was in my element wading the flats, stalking. Very visual. And it doesn't hurt that each hookup is a trip (or two, or three) deep into the backing.

Reds come as close as anything, though I admit to not yet chasing carp. I suspect wading for the golden bones in Michigan's U.P. might be fun. But, think about it. Michigan or the Bahamas? You decide.

Mike
I imagine the bones would be and from everything I've ever watched on them, they look fantastically fun.

As to your last part...I've caught many a carp on the fly and while very very fun, you are exactly right....Michigan or tropical paradise - Im going with the latter