Thread: Abel Hemostats
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 09:44 PM

biggie_robs is just really nicebiggie_robs is just really nicebiggie_robs is just really nicebiggie_robs is just really nice
Default Re: Abel Hemostats

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick k View Post
When I think of Abel, I think of those painfully ugly looking Mercedes jeeps. They are for people who want a jeep, but want it to look like it cost them 80K and want the Mercedes logo on it.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to buy cheap products that break after a day, but $50 for a glorified nail clipper just makes my eyes roll.

But hey, if you got the money and nothing else to blow it on, I guess.....
Those G-wagens are just about the only vehicle on the planet that can out-4x4 a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon right off the showroom floor.

Now, hardly anyone actually buys a G-wagen for offroading, but they are awesome vehicles--one of the only ones Jeep fanboys will give respect to.

So, it's actually a pretty good analogy for the Abel nippers (and I drive a Jeep). I love my pair, but it took a special trip and birthday for me to justify spending the money on them. Having said that, they really are the best.

I'm looking forward to these 'stats. Not sure how long it will take me to figure out an excuse to buy them though...

Last edited by biggie_robs; 07-25-2013 at 09:45 PM. Reason: to stay on topic