View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 11:33 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: My Old Fishing Vest;

I'm glad to see that it is appreciated here. Judith is indeed an artist, she did some shirts that boggle the mind with the detail. The best I ever saw was done for Lynn Anderson (country music Lynn Anderson) and it had Pegasus the winged horse across the back with the wings extending across the shoulders and down the sleeves. The areas around the image were filled with stars........... Wish I had a photo of that, better yet, I wish it were mine

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;