View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 01:57 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Some Fishing Picture From 7/24/2013;

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly_guy12955 View Post
On your underwater pics, Ard, you just stick that new camera under the water and shoot, eh ?
Yep, it looks like if you get too far away it's hard to get crisp shots but that's what I'm doing, just stick it beside the fish and shoot.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredaevans View Post
Great photos, especially those of "Boss." Husky's gone now, but tonne's of photo's looking out off the beach behind me. Sandy too.

Tired, and I'd go lay on the beach with a dog cuddled up on each side, and take a nap. Good times to look back on.
You know exactly how much I love that dog Fred, he's become as much a part of going fishing as the fish themselves.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;