View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 03:34 AM

fly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to beholdfly_guy12955 is a splendid one to behold
Default Need a new New River or other,,fishing pard

My fishing bud, my nephew passed away and I'm looking to make a new friend to fish New River...or any water with a fish in it,,in the Giles, Bland, Wythe County areas of Southwest Virginia. I'm not a pro but I love to fish,,am quite an agreeable fella and not competitive against my fishing pard and will not pout if you beat my butt on a days fishing. I love being out there too much to begrudge your success.

I own a kayak and a Bass Raider, but I do not own a full size river boat. I can however, provide more than a good share of the expense of fuel and other necessary cost.

If you wanna fish New River or a local stream I'm ready to go about anytime you want to.

I'm very hesitant to fish the New alone,,being the dangerous river it is. I really respect that river. You might know some areas I don't and I might be able to tell you of somewhere you have yet to try. And I know a lot of the streams in this area really well. We'd have fun regardless. I sometimes, just like to share the fishing with a pard. And of course I can travel some,,,so don't restrict the possibilities to the three counties I mentioned,,those are my 'short time to get to' areas.

PM me or email me at marshal_deadwood@yahoo.com if you might be interested.

Thank you

Mike