View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 07:38 AM

sweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant futuresweetandsalt has a brilliant future
Default Re: 8wt. Reel Advice

Your point is well taken and a fly shop owner has expressed this same concern to me about Hatch...I am just curious and a little concerned about how Hatch WOULD repair a deformed reel foot. We have a Korean-built reel that suffered a broken foot and the screws were seized up and I stripped them trying to remove them! Had to cut the foot off with a hack saw and remove the screws with a lock wrench but the brand distributor sent us a replacement foot for no charge. I consider the machined as one Hatch reel foot a reliability and rigidity advantage...and will until I bend one! I see Ross has emulated this feature on their F1 too.