View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 07:14 PM

Kerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud ofKerry Pitt has much to be proud of
Default Re: Time To 'Fess Up...

Nobody need be ashamed and NOBODY has the right to point shame at anyone for fishing both fly and hardware. We all progress at different rates and there are other reasons behind not switching to 100% fly fishing. I know for me there were many times up to a few years ago I would go out and fish the methods my Dad showed me prior to fly fishing, nostalgia is just a nice feeling sometimes. Others do not yet have the confidence to give up hardware and others will never give it up. Nobody should be pointing fingers here, that is rubbish, how do you learn and progress if you do not come to Communities like FFF? Man I cannot believe this is an issue here with anybody. I welcome all fishers input, helps me out at times and I enjoy the input of almost everyone here. More important to all of you, do not be put off by the behaviour of one person, this is a great place to come for information sharing. The Admin cares about the people here, Ard went out of his way last winter to find me and phone me because someone was looking for me. I love it here, always will, you folks please keep sharing......Kerry
Each smallest act of kindness - even just words of hope when they are needed, the remembrance of a birthday, a compliment that engenders a smile - reverberates across great distances and spans of time, affecting lives unknown to the one whose generous spirit was the source of this good echo, because kindness is passed on and grows each time it's passed, until a simple courtesy becomes an act of selfless courage years later and far away.