View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 01:50 AM

dusty h is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Which New Wading Boot?

Thought I would throw in another vote for Korkers. I have the metalhead's and they are awesome. I know a lot of people are skeptical about the boa if they have never tried it but I am a firm believer in it. I was one of the people who doubted the whole system 6 years ago and then I got a pair of snowboarding boots that had the boa system and impressed would be an understatement. If there is one thing I do more than fish its snowboard and when I had those boots I was putting roughle 100+ days a year for about 3 years before i retired those boots. They literally fell apart but the boa system never failed once. The next big seller for me on the korkers is the opening to get your foot into the boot. The most frustrating thing for me with wading boots has always been when I have to put my foot in and have to fight to get in. My stocking foot would always jam against my toes and by the time I was done for the day my feet would be ridiculously sore because of it. With the korkers the opening is big enough that my foot slides right in with no resistance at all. The Korkers are the first pair of boots where i havent had to think about my feet at all during the day and i can concentrate on fishing. That alone makes the boots a winner in my book.