View Single Post
Old 07-31-2013, 08:56 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Attention Oregonians

Just saw this post up and the term is a new one to me. Will do a bit of research and post up the result.

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 AM ----------

Interesting to do a read up on this. First the name of the 'river' was new to me so I looked up all the rivers/streams in Oregon and, as I thought, there is no 'Royal River' in the State. Nor is there a town of 'Castle Rock.' There is a 'Castle Rock' in SW Washington State, just off of I-5 north of Vancouver, WA.

With all that in mind, all the names are 'made up' based upon a short novel. Fish name included I suspect.

Fred