View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 01:59 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Be careful out there .... ;>)

Here you. But I use an old Yellow Lab parked next to me for the 'don't roll out of bed.' His main demand is Dog Biskets (treats) a few times per day. Regardless of the time of day.

Actually have 'bruises' on both arms/hands from "Sandy" hammering on me. WAKE UP YOU SILLY OLD SHXT!

Sitting at the 'Puter and a large fuzzy nose shoving ... Been more than a few times where we're curled up on the floor and wake up a few hours later. Haven't shaved and FuzzFur for a second layer of 'beard'

Two huge brown eyes are a good thing, me thinks.

fae