View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 12:47 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How important is looking the part?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimw View Post
Waders and a hoodie maybe a pull over rain top nothing fancy here. Looking the part in the salt is more of a beach bum look. Looking the part to me is standing in the wash of the surf holding up a large striper it has nothing to do with fashion!
The part about holding the big Striper in the wash, that's my kind of ensemble!!

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt bash View Post
Deep in the shadows like a government agent!!! Hahaha J/K I don't have internet at the house anymore so I steal time on GF's computer. Been fairly busy tying up loose ends and getting things set up for the fall tuna bite, I gotta make some money!!! Believe it or not the only fishing I've done is chasing gills around, no time or money to travel yet so it is what it is.
Glad to see you out of the shadows Bill!
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser