View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 07:01 PM

williamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond reputewilliamhj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 11 mile canyon success

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjosh6 View Post
First I set up a elk hair caddis and could see the fish charging my fly but then would stop and turn around when less than a foot from it.. So that was a little frustrating.. Eventually I fooled one nice rainbow to take a taste of the caddis fly and landed him.. Just like anything I learned alot in the trip and continue to have fun and want to go back ASAP..
Sounds like a great day! When I have that happen and I'm sure I'm not dragging I drop a size. Feels good when they are picky and you finally get one. Personally one picky trout that makes me work is worth a number of easy ones. Pictures?