View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 04:37 PM

theboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond reputetheboz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ferrule-tight issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by swirlchaser View Post
Replacing the whole tip top. The rings do comr out from time to time or get damaged. If you epoxy the rod tip into the tube you will most likely break the tip when trying to remove it.
Ok thanks. I misunderstood what Rip wad saying. I only use the stick that you melt just thought there was a diffrenr way.

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by swirlchaser View Post
Replacing the whole tip top. The rings do comr out from time to time or get damaged. If you epoxy the rod tip into the tube you will most likely break the tip when trying to remove it.
Ok thanks. I misunderstood what Rip was saying. I only use the stick that you melt just thought there was a diffrent way.
"Your not old,you've simply acquired a patina." Swirlchaser