View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 06:34 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seeking Grayling, High Uintas, UT - 08/04/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenacron View Post
I was referring to the Grayling... my posts kind of stacked up there. But always good to know that the Goldens are alive and well in the Winds.

Good question about the Daniel hatchery. I overheard the DNR officer saying that California is no longer interested in dealing their prized Golden Trout out of state... but Utah has been actively raising/reintroducing native strains of Cutthroat Throat to their historical drainage's and I believe it was this particular strain (Bonneville's?) that they would be swapping with Wyoming for Goldens.
Joe: Very interesting, I will try to get a tour of the Daniel hatchery to see if what I heard was true or not.

Larry