Thread: Some action!
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2013, 07:07 AM

swirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond reputeswirlchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Some action!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theboz View Post
You made me think of something my Dad used to talk about . He always spoke of epic crabbing somewhere in SI . Have you ever heard or witnessed this? Just curious since we are hashing old fish stuff! We had some good fish frys with those whiting as well!

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Used to go frost fishing as well if you know what that is!
All the creeks that feed the Kill Van Kull are loaded witb monster Blue Claws. Unfortunately the water conditions there now are terrible and I won't even kayak it, nevermind harvest crabs out of it We used to ride our bikes there to catch Killies before Gulp was around.