View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 10:12 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hardy 'Perfect' Setup

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetandsalt View Post
OK, Dave, two great and seminal products there and I would rather the reel be a bit too heavy than two light. However, from a guy who spent considerable effort this spring to fine tune the balance of his core quiver (see my recent post in Reel Love), where it me, I would have found a CFO III or IV for F&F and a bit bigger rod for the Perfect...but, hey, its not me.

Have both (CFO III & IV), tried them and still the Perfect gave me the "Daddy Likes" warm fuzzy feeling! Strange similarity, during my "pre-children" days of hunting there were several nice Belgium Brownings in the closet, but if I wanted to do some "Dead-eye Dicky" shooting...It was the Ithaca pump 16 gauge every time. A person should learn the technical aspects that apply to their endeavors and yet not be afraid to go with what feels right.

Dave