View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 11:20 AM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome Home! Allen's first USA made fly reel

Good for you Justin, bringing back home the manufacturing. I am sure many of us would enjoy reading a report on the difficulties of starting manufacturing here and how you weighed product quality versus cost. I understand there is a certain pride and cost benefit from being able to stamp "Made In America" on your reels, but wondered if indeed there is a marked improvement in quality when manufactured here?

Not looking for company secrets, but would find it interesting to read a broad overview of the process, that led you back home.

LOL, you answered some of the questions while I was writing this!

Dave