View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 12:02 PM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: SW Oregon really is on fire. In a bad way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winxp_man View Post
I really wish I could fish that area one of these days. I will just have to get up there. I read of a few rivers that are supposed to be really good. I will be sure to research the heck out of SW Oregon area and get up there.
Less than a 4 hour drive for you Bro., straight up I-5, take a right at Hwy 62 in north Medford.

For those who fly into Medford, it will take you longer to fill out the auto rental paperwork than it will drive to Tou Velle Park. Excellent 'swing water with a 2hander.