View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 08:04 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Finally hooked my first carp!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbird View Post
I have come to love carp. I feel sorry for those who scoff because theyre really missing out! Theyre hard to catch so they are a real reward when they do bite. And they get really large! They live in the ugliest and prettiest places on earth.
I was lucky enough to tussle with this guy today

Click the image to open in full size.
SAY HAY BIRD! Saw and just responded to your PM. Answered my own question on your present location. This is a good thing you're that far away, the SPCA is looking for you for raising so much havoc with Rogue Steelhead.

This guy was a 'machine' with a fly rod in his hands! Speaking of which, the fishing, and catching, is some of the best in years here on the upper Rogue at the moment.

Fred Evans