View Single Post
Old 08-22-2013, 09:56 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Utah, Idaho (Driggs) trip advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by robtmitchell View Post
There is an article on the web about wade fishing on a few spots of the South Fork of the snake, I will see if I can find the link. When I was there it was too high and dangerous. I would like to get over there in the fall and fish it.
Yes, in the fall/winter the flows are cut way back and wade fishing is much easier on the SF. Right now it is in the neighborhood of 10,000 CFS, not something to fool around with by wading, but if you look hard enough you can find a few spots, just be careful.

Kelly lives in that area of ID, hopefully he will see your post and offer up some other advice on fishing opportunities.

Larry

Larry