View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 11:39 AM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Rod manufacturer. What's the difference?

Hi Cardo,

Back in the 90's I met a fellow using a 'Hex' rod, it was hard to discern it from bamboo and I thought it was until he confessed what it was. If I recall correctly the rod was 8' for a #5 line and he allowed me to cast with it. It has been a long time but I seem to remember having no qualms with the way it worked and it was the perfect image of a cane rod. I guess you could say that they were the 'Golden Calf' of fly rods

It's good to see that my post has been accepted as tongue in cheek humor as it was meant to be. Not bad for an off the cuff reply without disparaging anyone's favorite brand of rod.

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;