View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 09:47 PM
Administrator

Hardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond reputeHardyreels has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Hardyreels Send a message via Skype™ to Hardyreels
Default Re: Need help with an August 2014 DIY trip.

King salmon is closed by August so that isn't an issue, otherwise it sounds like you have things pretty well squared away. if I were you I would rely on those guides for as much information and suggestions as you can get from them. I would offer that if they don't have what seems like a good number of suggestions, that I may be able to help. You may contact me if you feel you want or need more options. If you have not already booked guide services and want to do the camping thing I can do water taxi service for you and get you to some good spots for camps and fishing. Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Ard

Life On The Line - Alaska Fishing with Ard

The Alaska Fishing & Outdoors Blog;