View Single Post
Old 08-25-2013, 09:50 PM

littledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond reputelittledavid123 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I found this amusing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fly_guy12955 View Post
I have a Stephens hand made net with the longer handle (not quite a boat net) since I'm not as 'bendable' as I was years ago. It's a super super nice net. Solid as a tank, gorgeous too,,for 80 dollars. Carries perfectly stuck in the waist belt in the back.

I got the 33R. You can get it with a Ghost Rubber net if you wish. The net id deeper than it looks in the photo by a wee bit. I also use this one from my kayak. Check them out,,veryyyy nice folks to deal with and have all kinda nets to fit the situation. Stephens Handmade Nets.

Click the image to open in full size.

Need to post this on Kelly's "Show us your net" thread so we have a record of it! Beautiful net...

Dave