View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013, 08:59 PM
Administrator

mcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond reputemcnerney has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Show Us Your Nets

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannafish View Post
After today I have another sad net story; my folding Frabill net was stolen streamside while a friend and I stopped for lunch on the tailgate. We watched a guy fish while we ate; he was out of sight when he left the water near where we left the net; he and it were gone by the time we finished our lunch

I got the net at Cabelas a couple years ago but I've not seen another like it; it's not the triangular shape, more square and larger. I couldn't find a pic but I have a short clip of it:
Stolen net - YouTube
Well that sure sucks, sorry to hear the bad news! Best of luck finding a replacement.

Larry