View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 09:18 AM

fredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond reputefredaevans has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newb to switch rod and forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by w_boughner View Post
Thanks for the help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 AM ----------

And I'm using a st croix imperial 7wt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
You're most welcome and I hope my answers weren't over kill. Have an 8wt single hander St-C that I use for salmon fishing. Yet to meat (pun intended) that rod wouldn't handle.
fae

Edit: Never cast one of their 2handers but the one handers have a real tendency to be very 'stiff.' Which would suggest, if the the design thoughts carry through, you'll be at the top end of the rod's grain weight to properly cast. ("Mass in the A$$" if you will.)