Thread: Warranty system
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 10:42 AM

Rip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond reputeRip Tide has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Warranty system

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybo41 View Post
Perhaps one thing a shop could offer is a replacement/repair service done IN SHOP or sent to a repair center. Much like Best Buy does with their electronics, warranty is good for X number of years. You have the option of buying an extended warranty from manufacturer or the option to take the product to Best Buy to have repaired/replaced.
Some companies already do that.
I remember my buddy telling me how easy it was to become an "authorized" GLoomis repairman. (just say yes )
He repairs dozens of rods a month that are brought into the shop where he works P/T