View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 12:25 PM

stl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud ofstl_geoff has much to be proud of
Default Re: Show Us Your Nets

I've got a big old Brodin Folding net for carp, its boring and not fun to look at but works dang good.

My trout net is a little 20 dollar special from.....i dont know where. It was nice but had fine mesh which wasnt too bad at snagging flies but when it did, oh boy!! apparently though one fishing I woke up after a night of moderate adult beverage consumption ( ) and discovered my bag had a big melted hole in it. Hmmm??? Turns out that at some point overnight I decided I wanted to dry my net out and set it close to the fire....which almost immediatly puked some ambers which landed on it. AH HA!! To end my ramble here, I cut the mesh off and got a brodin replacement ghost bag and sewed it up with some 30lb backing and we are good to go now!!

Oh i found a picture pre bag melt!!

Click the image to open in full size. it was freaking cold!! haha

Storm Drain Bonefisher