View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 09:19 AM

nir will become famous soon enoughnir will become famous soon enough
Default I need help with a trip to Central Coast area

Hello people!

Well, I need some tips...

Me and my wife to be had our honeymoon planned at the end of september for Yosemite, but with the huge fire burning there had to change our plans. Actually the cabin we rented suffered a lot of damage and the ranch is closed till next year. Wanting to enjoy Yosemite to it's full glory, we decided to delay this trip and focus on another part of central California : Big Sur.

The thing is, I was really looking forward to fishing the sierras and Yosemite, I had even booked a guide for the trip... Now, I can see that there are less opportunities to fly fish for trout in Big Sur, at least it's the impression I have.

So here is the help I need, I'd like some information on available water where I might be able to enjoy a nice stream or river with the chance of catching some fish. Just some general guidelines... From there, I can explore and find good spots!

If you prefer to give the info private, PM me please! I would be very gratefull if someone wanted to share some info to a fellow angler from up here in Canada!

Thank you!