Thread: Abel or Hatch
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 02:41 PM

von behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud ofvon behr has much to be proud of
Default Re: Abel or Hatch

I'm a huge Abel fan, and I own six of them. I like the fact that it is a local company, and I've been able to witness their craftsmanship and attention to detail firsthand. They make products that are meant to last, and will do just that. They perform as advertised, and are made by a company that will stand behind its products.

The people there are passionate about what they do, and they also fly fish, so they're not just building a product for other people. It has to work for them as well. They are constantly tinkering and looking at different designs and ideas.

For those who don't like the difficulty of changing spools on the Super Series, Abel also makes the Super Series Quick Change that allows for fast spool changes in the field. There's something for everybody over there, including some classic click & pawl reels.

-VB